[Promo] Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (Free Sandisk Extreme 16GB + Nikon DSLR Bag) (1+1 Year Nikon Malaysia Warranty)
Championing a multimedia approach to photography, Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording, full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750, an equally apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore, benefitting creative applications, the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing, and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor works in close collaboration with the EXPEED 4 image processor to produce rich image quality accentuated by low noise and notable sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The sensor and processor combination further work together to realize a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6.5 fps and full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Additionally, multi-area mode allows you to narrow your effective field of view during recording, in FX and DX settings, to offer greater perspective versatility during shooting.
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording, too, as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files, and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well, along with the ability to select the movie's saving destination.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
- 51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF Sensor
- Supporting the exceptional imaging capabilities of the D750 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds.
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering III utilizes a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance. Additionally, benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, a highlight-weighted metering setting can be used to maintain faithful highlight reproduction.
- Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D750's sleek design, and features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, the screen features an RGBW color array to enhance visibility in bright conditions, and can be custom color balanced to match additional external monitors.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to clearly display shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder.A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D750 features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
For faster wireless performance, the D750 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
- Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
D750 versus D610 versus D810
| ||Nikon D610 ||Nikon D750 ||Nikon D810 |
|Sensor resolution (type) || |
36.3MP CMOS (no OLPF)
|Autofocus System || |
39 points with 9 cross-type
51-points with 15 cross-type
(Multi-CAM 3500 II)
51-points with 15 cross-type
|Metering System || |
2,016 pixel RGB sensor
91,000 pixel RGB sensor
91,000 pixel RGB sensor
|ISO sensitivity range || |
|Maximum shutter speed || |
|Shutter rating || |
|Accessory connector || |
10-pin screw-in type
|Memory card slots || |
2 SD slots
2 SD slots
1 SD, 1 Compact Flash
|Aperture control in live view/video || |
|LCD || |
|Maximum framerate || |
|Movie Mode || |
|Wi-Fi || |
|Battery life (CIPA) || |
|Dimensions || |
141 x 113 x 82 mm
(5.6 x 4.4 x 3.2 in)
140.5 x 113 x 78mm (5.6 x 4.5 x 3.1 in)
146 x 123 x 82 mm
(5.8 x 4.9 x 3.3in)
|Weight (with battery) || |
760 g (1.7 lb)
755 g (1.7 lb.)
880 g (1.9 lb.)
|Lens Mount || Nikon F |
|Camera Format || Full-Frame (1.0x Crop Factor) |
|Pixels || 24.3 Megapixel |
|Max Resolution || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Aspect Ratio || 3:2 |
|Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 35.9 x 24 mm |
|File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
|Bit Depth || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Dust Reduction System || Yes |
|Memory Card Type || SD |
|Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
|Focus Mode || Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
|Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 51, 15 cross-type |
|Viewfinder Type || Pentaprism |
|Viewfinder Eye Point || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Viewfinder Coverage || 100% |
|Viewfinder Magnification || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Diopter Adjustment || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Display Screen || 3.2" Rear Screen Tilting LCD (1,229,000) |
|Screen Coverage || 100% |
|Diagonal Angle of View || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 100-51200) |
|Shutter || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Remote Control || ML-L3, MC-DC2, WR-T10, WR-R10, WR-R1 (Optional) |
|Mirror Lock-Up || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Metering Method || 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering |
|Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV -1.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps)
|White Balance Modes || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Flash Modes || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Built-in Flash || Yes |
|Maximum Effective Flash Range || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Guide No. || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Max Sync Speed || 1 / 250 seconds |
|Flash Compensation || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Dedicated Flash System || iTTL |
|External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe |
|Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
|File Size || 1920 x 1080p (Full HD) |
1280 x 720p (HD)
|Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
|Frame Rate || @ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps |
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
|Exposure Control || Auto |
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
|ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 200 - 12800 |
|Focus || Auto |
|Video Clip Length || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Audio Recording || Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo |
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo
|Continuous Shooting || Up to 6.5 fps |
|Self Timer || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Interval Recording || Yes |
|Connectivity || 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0, USB 3.0 |
|Wi-Fi Capable || Yes |
|Battery || 1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh |
|AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
|Operating/Storage Temperature || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
|Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 139.7 x 111.8 x 78.7 mm |
|Weight || 1.7 lb / 771 g |
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL 15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC14 Neck Strap for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield (Replacement)
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup for Nikon D80, D90, D200, D600 & D7000 Digital Cameras
- Software CD-ROM
Login to get access to Q&A