- 24.1MP DX-format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processing Engine
- 1080p Full HD Video Capture
- 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD Monitor
- Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
- 6 fps Up to 100 Shots at Full Resolution
- 51-point AF with 15 Cross-type Sensors
- Built-in High Dynamic Range
- Magnesium Alloy Body; Moisture Resistant
- Optional WU-1a Wi-Fi Adapter
Nikon Malaysia Terms & Conditions:
- 1+1 year Extended Warranty is applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ D7200/ D7100/ D5600/ D500/ D5300/ D3400/ Nikon 1 J5 (body or kit).
- Promotion is valid for the purchase of selected camera model during 1st - 30th June 2017 within Malaysia region only (according to receipt date).
- Online redemption of free Nikon Prostaff 7s 8x42 binocular & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D500 only.
- Online redemption of free AF-P DX 70-300mm lens & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirtrt are applicable for the purchase of D5600 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D7200 or D7100 only.
- Online redemption of free 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ Nikon 1 J5 only.
- Online redemption of free Speedlight SB-300, Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D5300 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular, EN-EL14a battery & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D3400 (body or kit) only.
- To redeem the 1+1 year Extended Warranty and free gifts, customer needs to register as Nikon Club member and login to proceed for the online redemption at http://www.nikonclub.com.my.
- Customer needs to upload the proof of purchase (receipt/ sales order confirmation) in order to proceed for the redemption.
- Online redemption will be closed at 11.59pm on 7th July 2017.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set. Grey sets/ imported sets will not be entertained.
- The free gift allocation is subject to stock availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
- This promotion is not exchangeable with any form of cash or any products.
- Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserve the right to revise the terms & conditions of this promotion when necessary and without any prior notice.
- DSLR bag and Sandisk Ultra 16GB SD card/ Extreme 16GB SD card (for dedicated camera models) will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made.
- Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra SD card and Nikon 1 camera case will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made for Nikon 1 J5.
- For any enquiry on promotion, please email to email@example.com.
The D7100 DSLR Camera (Body Only) from Nikon is a compact DSLR camera with high resolution photo and Full HD video capability. The 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor provides high resolution images and accurate colors and designed without an optical low-pass filter, it maximizes its resolution for exceptionally sharp details. The EXPEED 3 image processor brings with it stable, high-speed performance, including a continuous shooting speed of up to 6 frames per second. With an ISO sensitivity range which expands to a 25600 ISO equivalent, low-light photography is more detailed with less noise and fast-moving subjects can be captured with more accuracy and less blur. At the low end of sensitivity (ISO 100) images display a rich tone with vibrant colors.
Autofocus performance on the D7100 is on par with professional-level DSLRs and includes a 51-point focus area with 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal variations to achieve fast, precise focus. The central cross-type sensor works down to f/8, which is a huge advantage when using compatible teleconverters. The D7100 features the option of a 1.3x crop which allows you to get closer to your subject, as well as providing more image size options and faster processing of your images, including a faster 7fps burst rate.
Full HD 1080p video is supported on the D7100 and offers professional-level control including continuous autofocus, manual exposure control and both a built-in stereo microphone and an external microphone and headphone jack. Recording at 60i, 50i, 30, 25 and 24 frames per second is possible an HDMI output allows for direct screening on an HDTV. At 720p HD you can record at 60p frames per second for smooth slow-motion sequencing.
A 3.2" 1229k-dot TFT-color LCD provides 100% coverage for accurate playback and live view composition and the pentaprism optical viewfinder features an OLED display element for clear reading of the camera's settings without removing your eye from the finder. Dual SD card slots offer large memory capacity and the ability to designate which images go to each card. A built-in flash with commander function supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and a hot-shoe/accessory mount is available for speedlights. The D7100 is lightweight and durable with magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weather sealing to prevent dust and moisture damage.
The D7100 is compatible with all NIKKOR F mount lenses, both DX and FX format, and can provide wireless connectivity with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. With the WU-1a and Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility app installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can instantly share images and use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor.
- 24.1MP DX-Format Sensor + EXPEED 3 Image Processing System
- With its 24.1MP CMOS image sensor and Nikon's EXPEED 3 image processing system, the D7100 DSLR delivers high quality images with low noise. The EXPEED 3 image processing engine combined with 14-bit analog/digital conversion provides even tonal gradations while managing color, contrast, exposure, and noise resulting in brilliant image quality. EXPEED 3 also provides the D7100 with fast response time, autofocus speed and rapid six frames-per-second (fps) burst speed up to 100 images
- Omitted Optical Low Pass Filter
- The D7100 is designed without the anti-aliasing aspect of the sensor's low-pass filter which will allow the sensor to capture images with exceptional sharpness and detail.
- 1.3x Crop
- Get closer to your subject with the new 1.3x crop of DX sensor. The 1.3x crop option allows the 51 autofocus points to cover almost the entire frame as well as providing longer equivalent focal lengths and faster image processing.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- With full-time autofocus and manual exposure control during video recording, a built-in stereo mic and an external stereo mic jack, headphone and HDMI jacks, the D7100 achieves exceptional cinematic reproduction and quality. Record in several high-definition formats: 1080p at 60i/50i/30/25/24 fps or 720p at up to 60p for ultra-smooth slow-motion sequences. Dual SD card slots give you additional recording time, and an all new 60i function enables smooth playback on HDTVs or external monitors.
- 3.2" 1229k-dot LCD and Optical Viewfinder with OLED Display
- The D7100 features a new 3.2" ultra-high-resolution 1,229K-dot LCD monitor which provides crisp image playback, menu adjustments and Live View shooting. The pentaprism eye-level optical viewfinder contains a low-power consumption OLED display element for bright, high contrast data readout and provides 100% frame coverage.
- Fast Autofocus
- The D7100 uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal contrast variations, to achieve fast, precise focus.
- Built-in HDR and Picture Control
- Built-in HDR (High Dynamic Range) combines shots taken simultaneously at different exposures into one rich, high-contrast image. Picture Control gives you instant access to the color characteristics of your images.
- Spot White Balance
- Spot White Balance control for Live View shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- Built-In i-TTL Flash and Speedlight Compatibility
- The built-in iTTL Speedlight pops up in a flash, and it offers wide-angle flash-coverage. The camera also has Wireless Commander support so users can maximize the potential of Nikon's creative lighting options. Using the integral flash set to Wireless Commander in combination with one or several off-camera Nikon Speedlights, the shooter can create a unique look for each and every photograph. Up to eight Speedlights can be fired at once.
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- The D7100 DSLR features dual SD card slots with SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility that offers a several recording options including designating separate NEF (RAW) JPEG and movie files.
- Durable Build and Weatherproofing
- The D7100 combines lightweight handling and durability with magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weather and dust sealing.
- Scene Modes
- Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, Food, Special Effects Mode (Nigh Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key), User Setting 1, User Setting 2
- Full-frame and Thumbnail (4, 9 or 72 images or calendar) Playback with playback zoom, Movie Playback, Photo and/or Movie Slide Shows, Histogram Display, Highlights, Photo Information, GPS Data Display and Auto Image Rotation
- Supported Languages
- Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to the D7100 and instantly transfer shots to a compatible smartphone or tablet, then upload them to the web, send by email or text-share them however you like. With Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility installed on your smartphone or tablet (available for both Android and iOS), you can also remotely control the D7100. Use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor to take shots without having the camera in your hands.
|Type of Camera ||Single-lens reflex digital camera |
|Lens Mount ||Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts) |
|Effective Angle of View ||Nikon DX format; focal length in 35mm  format equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view |
|Effective Pixels ||24.1 million |
|Image Sensor ||23.5 × 15.6 mm CMOS sensor |
|Total Pixels ||24.71 million |
|Dust-reduction System ||Image Sensor Cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 required) |
|Image size (pixels) ||DX (24×16) image area: 6000 × 4000 [L], 4494 × 3000 [M], 2992 × 2000 [S] 1.3× (18×12) image area: 4800 × 3200 [L], 3600 × 2400 [M], 2400 × 1600 [S] Photographs with image area of DX (24×16) taken in movie live view: 6000 × 3368 [L], 4496 × 2528 [M], 2992 × 1680 |
[S] Photographs with image area of 1.3× (18×12) taken in movie live view: 4800 × 2696 [L], 3600 × 2024 [M], 2400 × 1344 [S]
|File Format ||NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed or compressed |
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4) normal (approx. 1:8) or basic (approx. 1:16) compression
(Size priority); Optimal quality compression available
NEF (RAW)+JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
|Picture Control System ||Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls |
|Storage Media ||SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards |
|Double Slot ||Slot can be used for overflow or backup storage or for separate storage of copies created using NEF+JPEG; pictures can be copied between cards |
|File System ||DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras) 2.3, PictBridge |
|Viewfinder ||Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder |
|Frame Coverage ||Approx. 100% horizontal and 100% vertical |
|Magnification ||Approx 0.94x (50mm f1.4 lens at infinity -1.0m) |
|Eyepoint ||19.5 mm (-1.0 m-1; from center surface of viewfinder eyepiece lens) |
|Diopter Adjustment ||-2 to +1 m |
|Focusing Screen ||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II screen with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed) |
|Reflex Mirror ||Quick return |
|Depth of Field Preview ||Pressing depth of field preview button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or by camera (other modes) |
|Lens Aperture ||Instant return, electronically controlled |
|Compatible Lenses ||Compatible with AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses, AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (A and M modes only); IX-NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used. The electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a max imum aperture of F5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the center focus point with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster) |
|Shutter Type ||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter |
|Shutter Speed ||1/8000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb, time, X250 |
|Flash Sync Speed ||X=1/250s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/320s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320s) |
|Release Modes ||S (single frame), CL (continuous low speed), CH (continuous high speed), Q (quiet shutter-release), E (self-timer), MUP (mirror up); interval timer photography supported |
|Approximate Frame Advance Rate ||JPEG and 12-bit NEF (RAW) images recorded with DX (24×16) selected for image area: advance rate CL 1 to 6 fps, CH 6 fps |
JPEG and 12-bit NEF (RAW) images recorded with 1.3× (18×12) selected for image area: CL 1 to 6 fps, CH 7 fps
14-bit NEF (RAW) images recorded with DX (24×16) selected for image area: CL 1 to 5 fps, CH 5 fps
14-bit NEF (RAW) images recorded with 1.3× (18×12) selected for image area: CL 1 to 6 fps, CH 6 fps
|Self-Timer ||2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2 or 3 s |
|Remote Control Modes (ML-L3) ||Delayed remote, quick-response remote, remote mirror-up |
|Metering Method Matrix ||Matrix: 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses); color matrix metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data |
|Metering Method Center Weighted ||Weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame; diameter of circle can be changed to 6, 10, or 13 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 8-mm circle) |
|Metering Method Spot ||Meters 3.5-mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point (on center focus point when non-CPU lens is used) |
|Metering Range ||Matrix or center-weighted metering: 0 to 20 EV |
Spot metering: 2 to 20 EV
|Exposure Meter Coupling ||Combined CPU and AI |
|Exposure Modes ||Auto modes (i auto; j (flash off); programmed auto with flexible program ( P ); shutter-priority auto ( S ); aperture-priority auto ( A ); manual ( M ); scene modes (k portrait; l landscape; p child; m sports; n close up; o night portrait; r night landscape; s party/indoor; t beach/snow; u sunset; v dusk/dawn; w pet portrait; |
|Exposure Modes continued ||x candlelight; y blossom; z autumn colors; 0 food); special effects modes (% night vision; g color sketch; i miniature effect; u selective color; 1 silhouette; 2 high key; 3 low key); U1 (user settings 1); U2 (user settings 2) |
|Exposure Compensation ||Can be adjusted by -5 to +5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV in P, S, A and M modes |
|Exposure Bracketing ||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 2 or 3 EV |
|Exposure Lock ||Luminosity locked at detected value with A AE-L/AF-L button |
|ISO Sensitivity ||SO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV; can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1 or 2 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control available |
|Active D-Lighting ||Auto, extra high, high, normal, low, off |
|ADL Bracketing ||2 frames using selected value for one frame or 3 frames using preset values for all frames |
|Autofocus ||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3500DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 51 focus points (including 15 cross-type sensors; the center point is available at apertures slower than f/5.6 and faster than f/8 or at f/8), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3 m/1 ft 8 in. to 9 ft 10 in.) |
|Detection Range ||-2 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F) |
|Lens Servo ||Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status |
anual focus electronic rangefinder can be used
|Focus Point ||Can be selected from 51 or 11 focus points |
|AF-Area Modes ||Single-point AF; 9-, 21- or 51-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AF |
|Focus Lock ||Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing A AE-L/AF-L button |
|Built-In Flash ||Auto flash with auto pop up |
Manual pop up with button release
|Guide Number ||Approx. 12/39 with manual flash |
|Flash Control ||TTL: i-TTL flash control using 2016 pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB910, SB900, SB800, SB700, SB600, SB400; i-TTl balanced fill flash for DSLR is used with matrix and center weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for DSLR with spot metering |
|Flash Modes ||Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off; Auto FP High-Speed Sync supported |
|Flash Compensation ||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV |
|Flash Bracketing ||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 2 or 3 EV |
|Flash-Ready Indicator ||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged ; flashes after flash is fired at full output |
|Accessory Shoe ||ISO 518 hot-shoe with sync and data contacts and safety lock |
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) ||Wireless Lighting supported with: SB-910, SB-900, SB-800 or SB-700 as a master flash and SB-600 or SB-R200 as remotes or SU-800 as commander; built-in flash can serve as master flash in commander mode |
Auto FP High-Speed Sync and modeling illumination supported with all CLS-compatible flash units except SB-400; Flash Color Information Communication and FV lock supported with all CLS compatible flash units
|Sync Terminal ||AS-15 Sync Terminal Adapter (available separately) |
|White Balance ||Auto (2 types), incandescent, flourescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, Spot White Balance measurement available during live view), choose color temperature (2500K to 10000K), all with fine tuning |
|White Balance Bracketing ||2 to 5 frames in steps of 1, 2 or 3 |
|Live View Modes ||Live view photography (still images), movie live view (movies) |
|Live View Lens Servo ||Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F) |
Manual focus (M)
|AF-Area Modes ||Face-priority AF, wide-area AF, normal-area AF, subject-tracking AF |
|Autofocus ||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected) |
|Movie Metering ||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor |
|Movie Metering Method ||Matrix |
|Frame size (pixels) & Frame Rate ||1920 x 1080; 60i (59.94 fields/s) 50i (50 fields/s) |
1920 x 1080; 30p (progressive), 25p, 24p
1280 × 720; 60p, 50p
|File format ||MOV |
|Video Compression ||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding |
|Audio Recording Format ||Linear PCM |
|Audio Recording Device ||Built-in or external stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable |
|Maximum Length ||29 min. 59 s |
|Monitor ||8-cm/3.2-in., approx. 1229k-dot (VGA; 640 × 480 × 4 = 1,228,800 dots), TFT monitor with approx. 170° viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage and brightness adjustment |
|Playback ||Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 9 or 72 images or calendar) playback with playback zoom, movie playback, photo and/or movie slide shows, histogram display, highlights, photo information, GPS data display and auto image rotation |
|USB ||Hi-Speed USB |
|HDMI Output ||HDMI mini connector (Type C) |
|Accessory Terminal ||Wireless remote controller: WR-1 and WR-R10 (available separately), Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately), GPS unit: GP-1 (available separately) |
|Audio Input ||Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter; plug-in power supported) |
|Audio Output ||Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter) |
|Supported Languages ||Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (simplified & traditional) Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese |
|Battery ||One EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery |
|Battery Pack ||Optional MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack with one EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or six AA-size alkaline, Ni-MH or lithium batteries |
|AC Adapter ||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5B Power Connector (available separately) |
|Tripod Socket ||1/4" |
|Operating Environment ||Temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F; humidity: 85% or less (no condensation) |
|Dimensions (W×H×D) ||5.3 x 4.2 x 3" (135.5 x 106.5 x 76mm) |
|Weight ||1.7 lbs (765g) with battery and memory card, without body cap |
1.5 lbs (675g) camera body only
Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera (Body Only)