- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Supports WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens
|[Nikon Promo] Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Black) (Free Nikon Bag + Sandisk Ultra 16GB Memory Card) (Online Redemption Nikon AF-P DX 70-300mm Lens till 31August 2019) (1+1 Year Nikon Malaysia Warranty)
RM3,418.00 RM2,800.00 |Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera (Body Only) (Canon Malaysia)
RM4,500.00 RM3,630.00 |Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera (Body Only) (Import)
RM3,583.00 RM2,630.00 |Canon EOS 1500D with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (Free 32GB Memory Card & Camera Bag) (1+2 Years Canon Malaysia Warranty)
|Canon EOS 700D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens (Canon Malaysia)
RM2,800.00 RM2,516.00 |Nikon D800 (with 'anti-aliasing' filter) SLR Digital Camera (Body Only) (Nikon Malaysia)
RM10,899.00 RM8,510.00 |Sony Alpha SLT-A58 Digital SLR Camera with DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II Lens (Free 8GB SD Card + Bag) (Sony Malaysia)
RM2,049.00 RM1,759.00 |Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm USM Lens (Canon Malaysia) (1+2 Years Warranty)
RM5,509.00 RM5,085.00 |
The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
A Multi-CAM 4800 AF sensor is integrated into the camera's design and produces fast autofocus speeds using a 39-point array to precisely acquire focus in a wide array of lighting conditions. Seven of the central AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, which greatly enhances the autofocus performance with longer, telephoto lenses used in combination with teleconverters. When recording movies or working in live view, a contrast-detection focusing method works to continuously deliver accurate focus with subject-tracking and face-detection capabilities using the full-time servo mode.
Full HD 1080p video is supported up to 30 fps in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format and manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture is possible for optimized control over the look and feel of movies. Uncompressed recording is possible with an optional external recorder connected via the HDMI port and, additionally, both headphone and microphone ports are available for refined control over recorded sound.
Extending the D610's connectivity, an accessory terminal is compatible with the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter and GP-1A GPS Unit for wireless image sharing, remote camera control, and geotagging capabilities.
Included with the D610 body is the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens; a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens. This lens features VR (Vibration Reduction) to minimize the appearance of camera shake and also integrates one extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and enhance the overall clarity and contrast.
- 24.3MP FX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- The 24.3 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor work in tandem to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 6400, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. The processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for full HD 1080p movie recording, a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 6 fps, and a continuous quiet mode for recording a sequence of images at 3 fps without the raising and lowering of the camera's reflex mirror. The sensor can also record imagery in DX format and will automatically switch to and support the use of DX-dedicated lenses when attached.
- Multi-CAM 4800 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the exceptional image quality is an apt AF system that employs 39 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV. An intelligent Scene Recognition System, typically reserved for exposure metering, benefits the focusing performance by analyzing and identifying subjects to suit panning and tracking-based shooting styles. Depending on the situation, 9, 21, or 39 point arrays can be selected from and seven centrally-located AF points are compatible with f/8 or faster lenses, extending the auto focusing abilities of the longest lenses used in conjunction with teleconverters. When using this phase-detection focusing method, selectable AF-area modes include: Single-point AF mode, Dynamic-area AF mode, 3D-tracking mode, and Auto-area AF mode.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Full HD 1080p Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates, as well as HD 720p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, manual exposure control is possible through adjustment of the ISO, shutter speed, and aperture setting and full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities.
For enhancing the sound of recordings, both an external microphone input is available as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring of recorded sound. An HDMI output is also incorporated into the design and, besides enabling HD playback of video, also supports uncompressed recording of HD video by using an optional external recorder. Regardless of the lens in use, multi-area full HD D-Movie enables you to choose between FX or DX recording areas of the sensor to modify the composition and gain additional reach from lenses, as well as expanded control over the depth of field.
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash and i-TTL Support
- The built-in pop-up flash extends its functionality beyond acting as a source of additional light by also serving as a wireless Commander, capable of communicating i-TTL exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for refined control over strobe lighting. A hot shoe is also available and supports Nikon i-TTL and Creative Lighting System with compatible optional Speedlights.
- Camera Design
- Even with a large FX-format sensor inside, the D610's overall form-factor remains relatively compact and lightweight, enhancing its portability and travel potential. Beside the optical pentaprism viewfinder with 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification, a 3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for clear, bright image playback, menu navigation, and live view monitoring. Dual SD memory card slots support a range of recording capabilities, including overflow recording and JPEG/RAW partitioning.
An accessory terminal supports the use of the optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi sharing of images and video as well as remote camera control from a linked iOS or Android device with the Nikon Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application. The GP-1A GPS Unit is also supported for adding locational data to images' metadata for geotagging applications.
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens
- The included 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom lens covers an array of oft-used focal lengths and serves as a highly versatile lens for everyday shooting applications. VR image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions and a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to video applications. One extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce aberrations and distortions and improve contrast, clarity, and color fidelity. A multi-layered Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to lens elements to minimize flare and ghosting for optimized light transmission.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a divided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to this ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
- Language support: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
|Type ||Single-lens reflex digital camera |
|Lens Mount ||Nikon F bayonet mount |
|Picture Angle ||Nikon FX format |
|Effective Pixels ||24.3 million |
|Image Sensor ||CMOS sensor, 35.9mm x 24.0mm, Nikon FX format |
|Total Pixels ||24.7 million |
|Dust-Reduction System ||Image sensor cleaning |
|Dust-Off Reference Photo ||Yes |
|File Format ||JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant; can be selected from Size Priority and Optimal Quality |
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression
NEF (RAW): Lossless Compressed, Compressed or Uncompressed 12 or 14 bit
|Picture Control System ||Landscape |
|Storage Media ||SD |
Card Slots: 2 Secure Digital (SD)
|File System ||Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0 |
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format)
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
|Viewfinder ||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder |
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage ||FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical Approx. |
DX (24x16): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
|Viewfinder Eyepoint ||20.6mm (-1.0) |
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment ||Built-in diopter adjustment (-3 to +1) |
|Viewfinder Magnification ||0.70x Approx. |
|Focusing Screen ||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VIII with AF Area Brackets (grid lines can be displayed) |
|Compatible Lenses ||AF NIKKOR lenses, including type G and D lenses (some restrictions apply to PC lenses) and DX lenses (using DX 24 × 16 1.5x image area), AI-P NIKKOR lenses, and non-CPU AI lenses (A and M modes only). |
IX NIKKOR lenses, lenses for the F3AF, and non-AI lenses cannot be used.
|Reflex Mirror ||Quick-return type |
|Slowest Shutter Speed ||30 sec. |
|Depth-of-field Control ||Yes |
|Bulb Shutter Setting ||Yes |
|Fastest Shutter Speed ||1/4000 sec. |
|Lens Compatibility at a Glanc ||AF-S or AF lenses fully compatible |
Metering with AI lenses
|Shutter Type ||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter |
|Self-timer ||2, 5, 10, 20 sec. Timer duration electronically controlled |
|Speed ||1/4000 to 30 sec. |
|Flash Sync Speed ||Up to 1/200 sec. |
Synchronizes with shutter at 1/250s or slower
|Release Modes ||Continuous low-speed [CL] mode; 1-5 frames per second |
Continuous high-speed [CH] mode; 5.5 frames per second
Mirror-up [Mup] mode
Quiet Shutter Release
Single-frame [S] mode
|Continuous Shooting Options ||FX-format |
CH: Up to 6 frames per second
CL: Up to 1-5 frames per second
|Top Continuous Shooting ||at full resolution 5.5 frames per second |
|Mirror Lock Up ||Yes |
|Metering System ||TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor |
|Metering System ||Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8mm circle in center of frame |
Matrix: 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses)
Spot: Meters 4mm circle (about 1.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
|Metering Range ||0 to 20 EV (3D color matrix or center-weighted metering) |
0 to 20 EV (spot metering)
|Exposure Meter Coupling ||Combined CPU and AI |
|Exposure Modes ||Aperture-Priority (A) |
Programmed auto with flexible program (P)
|Exposure Compensation ||±5 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV in P, S, A, and M modes |
|Exposure Lock ||Yes |
|Exposure Bracketing ||2 or 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 or 2 EV |
|ISO Sensitivity ISO 100 - 6400 ||Lo-1 (ISO 50) |
Hi-1 (ISO 12,800)
Hi-2 (ISO 25,600)
|Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity ||100 |
|Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity ||6400 |
|Lowest Expanded ISO Sensitivity ||Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent) |
|Highest Expanded ISO Sensitivity ||HI-2 (ISO 25,600 equivalent) |
|Expanded ISO Sensitivity Options ||Hi-1 (ISO-12,800 equivalent) in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV |
Hi-2, (ISO-25,600 equivalent) 1 EV
|Long Exposure Noise Reduction ||Yes |
|High ISO Noise Reduction ||Low |
|Active D-Lighting ||Auto |
|D-Lighting Bracketing ||D-Lighting Bracketing 2 frames using selected value for one frame |
3-5 frames using preset values for all frames
|Single-point AF Mode ||Yes |
|Dynamic AF Mode Number of AF points ||9, 21, 39 and 39 (3D-tracking) |
|Auto-area AF Mode ||Yes |
|Autofocus System ||Nikon Multi-CAM 4800 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection |
|Detection Range ||-1 to 19 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C) |
Lens Servo Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status
Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
|AF-area mode ||9, 21 or 39 point Dynamic-area AF |
3D-tracking (39 points)
|Focus Lock ||Focus can be locked by pressing AE-L/AF-L button |
Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF)
|Focus Modes ||Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A) |
Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only
Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
Single-servo AF (AF-S)
|Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points ||39 |
|Autofocus Sensitivity ||-1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F) |
|Autofocus Fine Tune ||Yes |
|Built-in Flash ||Yes |
|Flash Bracketing ||2 to 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 or 2 EV |
|Built-in Flash Distance ||39 ft. (ISO 100) |
|X-Sync Speed ||1/200 |
|Top FP High Speed Sync ||Up to 1/4000 |
|Flash Control ||TTL: i-TTL flash control using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-400 or SB-300; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighting metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering |
|Flash Sync Modes ||Front-curtain sync (normal) |
Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
|Flash Compensation ||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV |
|Flash-ready indicator ||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit such as SB-910, SB-900, SB-400, SB-80DX, SB-28DX or SB-50DX is fully charged |
|Accessory Shoe ||Yes |
|Nikon Creative Lighting System ||(CLS) CLS Supported |
|White Balance ||Auto |
Choose color temperature (2500K-10000K)
Fluorescent (7 types)
Preset manual (up to 4 values can be stored)
|White Balance Bracketing ||2 or 3 exposures |
|Live View Shooting ||Photography Live View Mode |
Movie Live View Mode
|Live View AF-area mode ||Face-priority AF |
|Live View Autofocus ||Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected) |
|Live View Scene Auto Selector ||Auto mode |
Auto (flash off) mode
|Movie Metering ||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor |
|Movie Maximum recording time ||20 minutes at highest quality |
29 minutes 59 seconds at normal quality
|Movie File Format ||MOV |
|Movie Video Compression ||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding |
|Movie Audio recording format ||Linear PCM |
|Movie ||HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps |
HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 30 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 25
|Movie Audio ||Built-in microphone, monaural |
External stereo microphone (optional)
|Monitor Size ||3.2 in. diagonal |
|Monitor Resolution ||921,000 Dots |
|Monitor Type ||Wide Viewing Angle TFT-LCD |
|Monitor Angle of View ||170-degree wide-viewing angle |
|Monitor Adjustments ||Brightness, 5 levels |
Brightness control using ambient brightness sensor
|Virtual Horizon Camera Indicator ||Yes |
|Playback Functions ||Auto Image Rotation |
Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar)
Playback with Zoom
|In-Camera Image Editing ||Color Balance |
D-Lighting Distortion Control
NEF (RAW) Processing
|Image Comment ||Yes |
|Interface ||Accessory Terminal: Remote Cord: MC-DC2 (available separately); GPS |
unit: GP-1 (available separately)
HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Stereo Microphone Input
|Wi-Fi Functionality ||Eye-Fi Compatible |
WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
|GPS ||GP-1 GPS unit |
GP-1A GPS unit
|Save/Load Camera settings ||Yes |
|Total custom Settings ||50 |
|My Menu ||Yes with customization |
|Recent Settings ||Yes |
|Supported Languages ||Arabic |
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
|Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time ||Yes |
|World Time Setting ||Yes |
|Battery / Batteries ||EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery |
|Battery Life (shots per charge) ||900 shots per charge (Battery Life) (CIPA) |
|AC Adapter ||EH-5b AC Adapter |
Requires EP-5B Power Supply Connector
|Battery Charger ||MH-25 Quick Charger |
|Tripod Socket ||1/4 in. |
|Approx. Dimensions ||Width: 5.6 in. (141mm) |
Height: 4.4 in. (113mm)
Depth: 3.2 in. (82mm)
|Approx. Weight ||26.8oz. (760g) - camera body only |
|Operating Environment ||0-40 °C (+32 104 °F)|
Nikon D610 DSLR Camera with 24-85mm Lens
- AN-DC10 Camera Strap
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM