- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- Guide Mode and Special Effects
Nikon Malaysia Redemption Program (“NMRP”) Terms & Conditions:
- By registering in Nikon Club website (www.nikonclub.com.my), you acknowledge and agree that Nikon Malaysia may use your Account name and password for all valid business purposes it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, to (a) access and update your Account information and records, and/or (b) assist you with applying for extended warranty or redeeming products which is offered by Nikon Malaysia.
- Nikon Malaysia reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel the promotion/campaign at any time, with or without notice.
- Subsidiaries/Business Partner/Dealers are strictly NOT allowed to participate in NMPR Campaign.
- By participating in this promotion, customers are bound by the terms and conditions herein contained.
- You are required to submit your product redemption/cash back promotion application online via www.nikonclub.com.my.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set and it's NOT valid for grey set.
- It is a condition that you are responsible for retaining information relating to the proof of date of purchase (ie. Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice/Nikon Malaysia Warranty Card), which is required in order for Nikon Malaysia to fulfill the product redemption/cash back.
- You are only eligible for product redemption/cash back if the transaction dates in the proof of purchase (ie. Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice) falls within the said promotion period.
- This promotion is valid for Nikon D750/ D610/ D500/ D7500/ D7200/ D5600/ D5300/ D3400/ Nikon 1 J5/ AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR/ AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR/ AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR/ AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED/ AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G and their respective body/kit combinations, purchased during the period 1st July 2017 – 31st August 2017 only.
- Online redemption of EW and all FOC items to consumers closes on 11:59pm, 7th September 2017. Late registration will not be entertained.
- Each serial number is valid for single redemption (free gift and/or cashback) only according to the promotion.
- Please retain your proof of purchase (ie. Purchase Receipt/Tax Invoice) to apply for Extended Warranty, Product Redemption or Cash Back.
A sleek and now connected DSLR for all, the black Nikon D3400
is designed to produce better image quality than your smartphone, yet work seamlessly with your mobile devices for sharing your memories. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor's design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos.
Beyond image creation, the D3400 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3400 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Camera Format || DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
| Pixels || Actual: 24.7 Megapixel |
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
| Max Resolution || 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2 |
| Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
| Bit Depth || 12-bit |
| Dust Reduction System || Yes |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
| Focus Mode || Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
| Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 11 |
| Viewfinder Type || Pentamirror |
| Viewfinder Coverage || 95% |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 0.85x |
| Diopter Adjustment || - 1.7 to +0.5 m |
| Display Screen || 3" Rear Screen LCD (921,000) |
| Screen Coverage || 100% |
| Diagonal Angle of View || 170.0° |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-25600 |
| Shutter || 30 - 1/4000 second |
| Metering Method || Center-weighted average metering, Matrix, Spot metering |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
| Continuous Shooting || Up to 5 fps |
| White Balance Modes || Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
| Built-in Flash || Yes |
| Max Sync Speed || 1 / 200 seconds |
| Flash Compensation || -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) |
| Dedicated Flash System || iTTL |
| External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe |
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
| Video Format || High Definition |
1920 x 1080p / 60 fps / 30 fps / 24 fps
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps / 25 fps
1280 x 720p / 60 fps / 50 fps
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Focus || Auto |
| Video Clip Length || 1920 x 1080 |
29 min. 59 seconds
| Audio Recording || Built-in Mic: With Video, Mono |
| Self Timer || 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds |
| Connectivity || HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 |
| Battery || 1x EN-EL14A Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1230 mAh |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 4.9 x 3.9 x 3.0" / 124.0 x 98.0 x 75.5 mm |
| Weight || 13.93 oz / 395 g |
| Package Weight || 2.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.8 x 6.7 x 5.3" |
Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera (Black)
EN-EL14A Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Select Nikon Cameras MH-24 Quick Charger for EN-EL14 Battery DK-25 Rubber Eyecup AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black) BF-1B Body Cap