Take COOLPIX S33 Digital Camera from Nikon to the beach, pool, skiing, or any other type of family adventure without worry due to waterproofing down to 33', shockproofing to 5', and freezeproofing down to 14°F. Of course, quality photographs and video is key with a 13.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 4.1-12.3mm f/3.9-5.9 NIKKOR 3x optical zoom lens which is equivalent to 30-90mm in 35mm format. This combination will provide high resolution images with low noise as well as full HD 1080p video with stereo sound at up to 30 fps. Also, a 6x Dynamic Fine Zoom function will effectively double your focal length.
Operability in these demanding conditions is always a concern, which is why the S33 features oversized buttons and a simplified menu system on the 2.7" 230k-dot rear LCD screen. Other features include ISO sensitivity of up to 1600 and 4.7 fps continuous shooting. The camera also features a dedicated movie record button for jumping directly to video. Overall, this camera is designed for worry-free intuitive handling in a wide range of conditions.
- 13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS Image Sensor
- Delivering high resolution 13.2-megapixel images and full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, the 1/3.1" CMOS image sensor is the key to image quality. It also enables low light shooting with sensitivity up to ISO 1600 and continuous shooting at 4.7 fps for up to 11 frames.
- NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
- Enabling users to get the shot they want is the 4.1-12.3mm f/3.3-5.9 NIKKOR 3x optical zoom lens, equivalent to 30-90mm in the 35mm format. It works with a 6x Dynamic Fine Zoom function to effectively double the focal length. An Electronic VR system reduces the appearance of camera shake as well and there is a 4x digital zoom option for a effective focal length of 360mm.
- Waterproof, Shockproof, & Freezeproof Construction
- Designed to be taken everywhere, the S33 features an exceptionally durable construction. It is waterproof to 33', shockproof to 5', and freezeproof to 14°F. Also, the camera body features oversized buttons and a simplified menu to make it easier to change settings while working in tough conditions.