[Promo] Nikon 200-500mm F/5.6E ED VR AF-S Nikkor Lens (Nikon Malaysia)
Spanning a long, versatile zoom range, the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens from Nikon is a telephoto zoom characterized by a constant f/5.6 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates extra-low dispersion glass to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
A Silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to photographing in fast-paced situations and difficult lighting, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to 4.5 shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 300-750mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/5.6 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to 4.5 shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sport Mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions where panning and other lateral camera movements are more common.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight, as well as a minimum focusing distance of 7.2'.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- A rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Specs
||200 to 500mm
|Angle of View
||12° 20' to 5°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||7.22' / 2.2 m
||19 Elements in 12 Groups
||Removable and Rotating
||95 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||4.25 x 10.53" / 108 x 267.5 mm
||5.07 lb / 2.3 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||17.3 x 7.65 x 7.5"
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens
- LC-95 95mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-71 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1434 Semi-Soft Case
Login to get access to Q&A