Nikon 105mm f/2D Telephoto AF DC (Defocus Control) Nikkor Autofocus Lens (Nikon Malaysia)
Nikon defocus control offers new creative possibilities for shallow depth-of-field portrait photography. Photographers can fine-tune the foreground or background image area, creating unique blurred effects. Auto-focus option. Accepts 72mm filters. Built-in lens hood.
- Portrait lens with Nikon's exclusive Defocus Control
- Change the appearance of out of focus elements so that they appear softer or coarser
- Rear focusing for fast AF operation
- Fast, medium telephoto lens featuring Defocus-image Control
- Rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Construction 6 groups /6 elements
- Angle of view 23° 30'
- F stop range f/2
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m / 3 ft.
- Filter Size 72mm
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter) 4.4 x 3.1 inches
- Height 21.9 oz
- Notes Defocus Control
- Nikon 105mm f/2.0D Telephoto AF DC (Defocus Control) Nikkor Autofocus Lens
- Nikon front and rear lens caps
Login to get access to Q&A