The National Geographic NG A8240 Africa Large Tote Bag (Brown) is designed to carry and protect a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories in a removable padded insert. The case is made from water-repellent 100% cotton that is coated with PU (polyurethane). It has a removable padded insert and a water-repellent polyester lining. There is 1 halfway modular divider that enables customization of the tote. The tote has a removable padded laptop insert that will hold a computer with a screen up to 15.4" It has 2 easy-access pockets for accessories and an internal easy-access pocket. The bag is carried by 2 tote handles.
- Bag Basics
- Holds and protects a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories
- Holds a laptop computer with a screen up to 15.4"
- Zippered main opening keeps contents neatly inside
- Two tote carrying handles
- Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Removable padded insert
- Removable padded laptop insert
- Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
- One halfway modular divider enables customization of the tote
- Two easy-access pockets keep accessories safe and convenient.
- Internal easy-access pocket for accessories wanted close at hand.
|Material || Exterior: Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) |
Interior: Water-repellent 100% polyester lining
|Type of Closure || Zipper |
|Exterior Dimensions |
Approximate dimensions close
| 17.5 x 7.6 x 13" (44.5 x 19 x 33cm) (WxDxH) |
|Interior Dimensions || Main compartment: 17.3 x 7.4 x 12.6" (44 x 19 x 32cm) (WxDxH) |
Camera insert: 6.8 x 4.3 x 6.5" (17.5 x 11 x 16.5cm) (WxDxH)
|Device Compatibility || Computer insert: 14.1 x 1.5 x 11" (36 x 4 x 28cm) (WxDxH) |
|Carrying/Transport Options || Two tote handles |
|Weight || 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)|