The BL 8x33 BR Comfort Bridge Binocular from Minox is designed and crafted to deliver maximum comfort and secure handling. The comfort bridge concept allows the user to wrap their hand around the body tube for stable "one-handed" observation. The contemporary exterior design was conceived by Volkswagen.
Besides being comfortable to hold and use for extended viewing periods, this binocular boasts phase-corrected roof prisms, highly-refined lenses with multi-layer coatings, and a pair of very efficient 33 mm objectives. These optical considerations result in brilliant pin-sharp imagery with accurate color rendition, even under difficult and dynamic lighting conditions.
The BL 8x33 offers eyeglass-friendly eye relief along with a pleasingly wide field of view. The housing is constructed from rugged polycarbonate body, and it's completely covered in noise and shock-dampening rubber armoring. Internal fogging is eliminated by nitrogen purging - the entire system is o-ring sealed for waterproof performance to a depth of 5.0 m/ 16.5'.
- Performance Details
- AFOV: wide angle - 64°
- Protective rubber armoring
- Slim compact ergonomic design
- Nitrogen purged - watertight to 5 meters
- Extended eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Rugged polycarbonate housing is sealed - water, dust, fogproof
- Open comfort bridge enables safe, reliable, single-handed operation
- Twist-up click-stop rubber eyecups accommodate eye/sunglass wearers
- Multicoated lenses for enhanced light transmission and color rendition
Minox BL 8x33 BR Comfort Bridge Binocular
- Ever-Ready Case
- Neoprene Strap