The BL 10x44 BR Binocular from Minox is designed and crafted to deliver maximum comfort and secure handling. The comfort bridge design allows the user to wrap their hand around the body tube for stable "one-handed" observation. This fine optic checks-in at a lightweight 26 oz., while delivering heavy-weight performance.
Besides being comfortable to hold and use for extended viewing periods, this binocular boasts phase-corrected roof prisms, highly-refined lenses with multi-layer coatings, and a pair of very efficient 44 mm objectives. These optical considerations result in brilliant pin-sharp imagery with accurate color rendition, even under difficult and dynamic lighting conditions.
The BL 10x44 BR offers eyeglass-friendly eye relief along with a pleasingly wide field of view. The housing is constructed from rugged polycarbonate body, and it's completely covered in noise and shock-dampening rubber armoring. Internal fogging is eliminated by nitrogen purging - the entire system is o-ring sealed for waterproof performance to a depth of 5 m/ 16.5'.
- Style and Comfort
- Protective rubber armoring
- Slim compact ergonomic design
- Extended eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Adjustable rubber eye cups with click-stops
- Open comfort bridge enables safe, reliable, single-handed operation
- Optics and Performance
- Nitrogen purged - watertight to 5 meters
- Rugged polycarbonate housing is sealed - water, dust, and fog proof
- Multicoated optics enhance light transmission and color rendition
Minox BL 10x44 BR Binocular
- Ever-Ready Case
- Neoprene Strap