The Minox BV 10x25 BR W is light-weight, compact and can easily fit in your shirt pocket or your pocket book due to its roof-prism design. This extremely small binocular has a lot to offer to those who are seeking a multiple application tool. Designed to achieve high resolution and contrast, the Minox BV 10x25 BR W delivers brilliantly and finely detailed views of objects. Thanks to the Minox phase coating on the prisms, it is possible to obtain edge-to-edge sharpness. Images appear incredibly bright and contrasty in all lighting situations.
The binocular is waterproof and fogproof. Minox applied a uniquely developed sealing technology to insure that the binocular is watertight even when submerged to a depth of 15 feet. Its Argon gas filling prevents fogging during sudden temperature changes and also immunizes it against corrosion. Its extended eye relief guarantees the entire field of view to be vignette free. That is why eyeglass wearers will enjoy unobstructed views during usage. The binocular is rubber-coated and is well suited to be utilized in all weather conditions.
- Superior Resolution Transmission coatings for maximum resolution and light transmission
- High quality BaK-4 prisms for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Fully multi-coated optics upon all air/glass surfaces for maximum brightness and color accuracy
- Phase correction for enhanced resolution, contrast, and overall sharpness
- Rubber-coated for comfort and smooth handling
- Long eye relief of 17mm for eyeglass wearers to enjoy
- Waterproof to prevent water or dust penetration
- Argon gas filled to prevent fogging in sudden temperature changes and to be corrosion free
Minox BV 10x25 BR W Binocular
- Exclusive Leather Case
- Neck Strap