A simple yet impressively versatile lens, the Micro Four Thirds-mount MK-35mm f/1.7 Lens from Meike is a 70mm equivalent prime characterized by its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions and for achieving shallow depth of field effects. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, the lens sports a manual focus design for working with subjects as close as 11.8" away.
- This 35mm f/1.7 lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 70mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and depth of field and focus distance scales have been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.