The Manfrotto Super High Camera Stand is a heavy duty six section aluminum stand with a camera plate. It rises to a maximum height of 24' (7.3m). It is stable due to its double spider casting and double bracing. It has eyelets at the top so you may attach the included wind bracing kit.
- Triple Leveling Legs
- These individually adjustable legs may be lengthened or shortened either to add stability on uneven terrain or to add a small degree of tilt to your mounted camera.
- Camera Platform
- Non-tilting, with standard 3/8" threaded top
- Adjustable Leveling Bubble
- Use this device to check the level of the column.
- Captive Collars
- There is no way to raise any of the sections "too far".
Manfrotto Super High Camera Stand - 24' (7.3m)
Detachable Camera Platform