The black Stile Collection: Nano VII Camera Pouch from Manfrotto is a slightly larger pouch than the Nano VI. This is an inexpensive and functional way to carry your point-and-shoot digital camera. This is a stylish pouch that comes with a handy belt loop that leaves you hands-free to pursue your photography.
The easy-to-use, touch fastened flap closure is about as simple as it gets, yet the pouch still retains the look and feel of a higher-priced case. Another interesting feature of the Nano VII is the additional slip-in storage pocket where you can store cables, batteries and memory cards. All this is packed within a more than reasonably-priced water-repellent nylon pouch.
- Handy touch fastened flap closure
- Extra storage pocket for accessories like batteries, memory cards and USB cable
- Touch Fastened Flap Closure
- Extra Slip-in Pocket for Accessories
- Belt Loop Leaves You Hands-Free
- Water-Repellent Nylon Exterior
- Rapid Access to Your Camera
Manfrotto Stile Collection: Nano VII Camera Pouch (2.56 x 3.94 x 4.72", White)