The black Stile Collection: Agile V Sling from Manfrotto is slightly larger than the Agile 1 version. The Agile V is also a functional compromise between a backpack and shoulder bag. For the shooter who likes versatility, this may be the perfect bag for you. With its padded, comfortable strap, you normally wear it on your back. However, when you're ready to shoot, just swing it forward to the front, unzip the lower compartment, grab your camera that is held with attached lens in shooting position, take your shot, re-zip the bag, swing it behind you and move on. Unlike a traditional backpack, you won't have to stop, take the pack off, retrieve your gear and shoot. The Agile V provides the happy medium with which to both tote and shoot in one fell swoop - in one swift motion - and it's airline carry-on rated.
Externally, the bag is made from a durable water-repellent nylon. That makes it a great shooter's bag since you won't have to worry about getting caught in a summer's rain or winter's snow. The back of the bag even has connections for strapping on a standard-sized tripod. The back strap is wide and comfortable with an additional under arm quick release strap for additional support. The side of the bag has a zippered access pocket from which you can easily extract your camera with mounted lens when you "swing" the bag forward when you want to shoot.
Internally, the bag is divided in two halves. The top half is smaller and is for personals such as glasses, book, phone or MP3 player. The bottom half is the main compartment and holds your DSLR with attached lens as well as 2-3 additional lenses within the movable, padded dividers. The dividers provide a convenient way to configure the bag to suit your equipment needs. In addition, you'll have a separate area in which to nest your Manfrotto Pocket Tripod.
The Agile V is a "run-and-go" type bag that is designed for the person who is constantly on the move and needs a bag that is not only airline rated but that can provide both secure storage and rapid access to the gear. Manfrotto warrants the bag against any manufacturing defects.
- Airline Carry-On Rated
- This bag fits the current standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- External Tripod Connections
- This bag comes with connections to attach your tripod externally
- Interchangeable Dividers
- Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the bag to create the exact size compartment for your gear
- Single Pocket for Pocket Tripods
- An integrated pocket is perfect for fitting Manfrotto pocket series tripods
- A specially applied coating to the fabric keeps it moisture-resistant
Agile V Tripod Compatibility
- Compact Photo-Movie Kit, Black (MKC3-H01)
- Compact Photo Kit, Black (MKC3-P01)
- 393 Photo-Movie Kit QR (MK393-H)
- 393 Photo-Movie Short Kit QR (MK393S-H)
- Pocket Support Large, Black (MP3-D01)
- Pocket Support Small, Black (MP1-C01)
- Airline Carry-On Rated
- For DSLR With Attached Lens, 2-3 Lenses
- Wear On Your Back or As a Sling Bag
- Extra Support from Under Arm Strap
- Camera and Lens Fit in Shooting Position
- Gear Stores in Bottom/Personals in Top
- External Tripod Connection
- Water-Repellent Nylon Exterior
- Special Compartment for Pocket Tripod
- Padded, Adjustable Dividers
Manfrotto Stile Collection: Agile V Sling (5.3 x 9.45 x 11", Brown)