The Manfrotto 536 is a carbon fiber 4-section tripod. This tripod offers lightweight construction and 100 or 75mm bowl attachment.
- Thanks to carbon fiber single tube and magnesium die castings, this tripod provides great stability and load capability in a lightweight, ergonomic, easy-to-use and compact design.
- Angle Selector
- An angle selector is offered for adjusting the leg angle in an easy and precise way.
- Half Bowl Adapter
- A screw-in half bowl adapter offers the user the ability to work with 75 or 100mm bowl heads.
The Manfrotto 502HD Pro Video Head with 75mm Half-Ball is an affordable yet remarkably full-featured professional head that represents an advance over the popular 501HDV, with sturdier construction and a half-ball for precise leveling on a corresponding tripod. The 502HD comes in two versions -- the "A" ball-base version, which this one is, and the "AH" flat-base version, which is separately available.
Also featuring Manfrotto's patented bridging technology (inherited from the 509HD and 504HD heads), the 502HD is designed for executing cinematic moves with compact camcorders and DSLR video cameras. The weight limit is 12.2 lb and counterbalance supports up to 8.8 lb. The balance plate's 3.27" range allows you to correct for uneven payloads that might be due to matte boxes or exotic DSLR rig configurations.
The bridging technology ensures that the pan friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. There are of course independent locks for pan and tilt, and drag for both is selectable in a continuous range from zero to the max level. This allows you to operate the head in a confident, smooth manner using the included pan bar.
- For video tripods with 75mm half-balls
- 75mm half ball connects to the corresponding bowl in a tripod
- Pan drag and tilt drag are continuously adjustable from 0 (no drag) to the maximum level
- Sliding quick-release plate secured by secondary safety system