The 526 Professional Fluid Video Head from Manfrotto is designed to address the heavy-duty, high-end ENG and EFP video market by offering a feature-packed fluid video head that borrows all the combined benefits of the 500 series heads with the ability to support top-weight loads over 15 lbs. It offers a removable and replaceable pan arm rosette so that if any damage occurs to the side castings, only a small part needs to be replaced.
Large rubber padded knobs are provided for better grip, and all the controls are located on the left side for easy access. This model features a fluid drag system comprised of three step settings for low, medium, and high drag levels, as well as the additional no-drag setting for snap-pans and tilts. Counterbalance is achieved through an adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.5 and 33 lbs. The built-in 4" half-ball adapts to a number of tripods with a 4-inch receiver. The camera can be leveled with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. It comes with one pan arm and the long 357PLV plate.
- Adjustment knobs include: a sliding quick-release knob, interchangeable pan bar rosette, a counterbalance adjustment knob, and tilt & pan locking knob.
- A spirit level makes for easy adjustments.
- This model features a pan drag control.
- This unit features a sliding quick-release plate.
- It offers a sliding safety-plate release button.