The black, redesigned MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
builds on the success and popularity of the previous 190 series with professional hardware and convenience features that make it even easier to use than its predecessor.
Set up is faster than ever with Manfrotto's Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT190XPRO3's rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto's 90° Column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down to only 3.6" (9.0 cm) for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you're down there you can attach any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod's spider.
Convenience features include grippy, rubber leg warmers on two legs for cold or inclement weather and a bubble level that rotates so that you can see it easily regardless of the tripod's position. Finally, Manfrotto's insistence on form following function has yielded a tripod that you'll not only be happy to use but you'll be happy to be seen with, too.
- Fast Setup with QPL
- The Quick Power Lock (QPL) system is one of the most eye-catching and unique features of the redesigned 190. It is a strong, ultra fast, ergonomic locking system that allows for complete extension of the legs with one hand.
- 90° Column
- One of the most innovative aspects of the 190 series is its compactness, which allows for easier portability. The redesigned patented 90° Column is accessible whenever you need it with simple one finger operation.
- Easy Link Plug
- The plug allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets.
- Rotating Leveling Bubble
- The bubble is easy to read, whatever the shape of the head or however the tripod is positioned. Just rotate it towards you for easy viewing.
- Leg Angle Selectors
- Each leg has user selection of 4 angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain. The selectors are manufactured according to most innovative ergonomic standards to prevent fingers and nails being trapped in the upper casting.
- Manfrotto's Eye to Style and Design Detail
- The entire shape of the tripod has been modified and made more manageable and stylish. The complete redesign of its functional elements shows a particular attention to aesthetics and details: the brand name, for example, appears in many sections of the new 190, including the two legwarmers made of comfortable rubber to provide a secure grip and prevent the conduction of heat and cold in extreme weather conditions.
The Manfrotto MH055M8-Q5 Photo-Movie Tripod Head offers optimal function for still photo shooting as well as videography. Primarily designed for DSLR cameras with movie shooting ability, the tripod head features a Photo-Movie selector to quickly switch between the 2 modes.
In Photo mode, the MH055M8-Q5 head offers free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head. Equipped with fluid cartridges and an adjustable counter balance control, the tripod head provides precise, smooth, and controlled movement.
In video mode, the head restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography. The MH055M8-Q5 head comes with a pan bar and offers fluid movement along with friction control. The pan bar is reversible for right- or left-hand users and can be quickly detached. An included rest clip allows the pan bar to be attached to a tripod leg after being removed. A Q5 quick-release plate is included.
- Tripod head to support still photo and video shooting
- Ideal for HDSLR cameras that are capable of photo and video shooting
- Photo mode provides free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head
- Fluid cartridge ensures precise and smooth movement
- Adjustable counterbalance control
- Video mode restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography
- Fluid movement suitable for jerk-free movie recording
- Suitable for right-handed as well as left-handed users
- Rest clip (included) allows pan bar to be removed from head and attached to a tripod leg