The Manfrotto MT190X3 Aluminum Tripod
is an addition to the popular 190 series, adding a Quick Power Lock System, ground level adapter, and an Easy Link attachment. It can hold up to 15.4 lb of gear, and has a maximum height of 63". The ground-level adapter replaces the center column to allow the tripod's mounting plate to sit just 3.5" above the ground with the legs at their widest angle.
The QPL system allows the three leg sections to be completely extended with one hand for simple set up. An Easy Link adapter attachment allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets. Each leg can be set at four different angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain.
The Manfrotto MH055M8-Q5 Photo-Movie Tripod Head offers optimal function for still photo shooting as well as videography. Primarily designed for DSLR cameras with movie shooting ability, the tripod head features a Photo-Movie selector to quickly switch between the 2 modes.
In Photo mode, the MH055M8-Q5 head offers free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head. Equipped with fluid cartridges and an adjustable counter balance control, the tripod head provides precise, smooth, and controlled movement.
In video mode, the head restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography. The MH055M8-Q5 head comes with a pan bar and offers fluid movement along with friction control. The pan bar is reversible for right- or left-hand users and can be quickly detached. An included rest clip allows the pan bar to be attached to a tripod leg after being removed. A Q5 quick-release plate is included.
- Tripod head to support still photo and video shooting
- Ideal for HDSLR cameras that are capable of photo and video shooting
- Photo mode provides free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head
- Fluid cartridge ensures precise and smooth movement
- Adjustable counterbalance control
- Video mode restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography
- Fluid movement suitable for jerk-free movie recording
- Suitable for right-handed as well as left-handed users
- Rest clip (included) allows pan bar to be removed from head and attached to a tripod leg