The Manfrotto MT190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
The Manfrotto 494 Mini Ball Head w/RC2 QR Plate is a lightweight ball head that's perfect for smaller cameras (maximum load--8.82 lbs). It's got a quick-release plate, a newly designed friction control knob that allows micro movements without engaging the head-locking mechanism, and a locking mechanism that will lock the head in both the +90°/-90° tilt position and the 360° panning position.
- A new friction control knob allows micro movements without having to engage the head locking mechanism
- A smart ratcheting locking lever allows the user to place it in a comfortable position in order to use it in the most convenient way
- The locking lever securely locks the head both in the +90° and -90° ball positions and in the 360° pan movements