The Manfrotto MT190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
The Manfrotto MH055M8-Q5 Photo-Movie Tripod Head offers optimal function for still photo shooting as well as videography. Primarily designed for DSLR cameras with movie shooting ability, the tripod head features a Photo-Movie selector to quickly switch between the 2 modes.
In Photo mode, the MH055M8-Q5 head offers free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head. Equipped with fluid cartridges and an adjustable counter balance control, the tripod head provides precise, smooth, and controlled movement.
In video mode, the head restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography. The MH055M8-Q5 head comes with a pan bar and offers fluid movement along with friction control. The pan bar is reversible for right- or left-hand users and can be quickly detached. An included rest clip allows the pan bar to be attached to a tripod leg after being removed. A Q5 quick-release plate is included.
- Tripod head to support still photo and video shooting
- Ideal for HDSLR cameras that are capable of photo and video shooting
- Photo mode provides free movement in all directions just like a typical ball head
- Fluid cartridge ensures precise and smooth movement
- Adjustable counterbalance control
- Video mode restricts all-direction movement to precise pan-and-tilt operation, which is just perfect for videography
- Fluid movement suitable for jerk-free movie recording
- Suitable for right-handed as well as left-handed users
- Rest clip (included) allows pan bar to be removed from head and attached to a tripod leg