The Manfrotto MT190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
Designed for use with 35mm SLRs and medium format cameras, the Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head is cast from lightweight magnesium, and can be positioned in virtually any position to get the exact framing of the image. The lock-system, using spring-loaded conical joints, allows greater flexibility than any other 3D head - whether mounted on a tripod center column or lateral arm. It offers three separate axes of movement: panoramic rotation, front-back tilt and side tilt. The rubber grip knobs provide finger tip control, and keep its dimensions confined to a compact size.
Replaces old item code #3437.
- Lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- Provides -30°/+180° front tilt, -180°/+30° lateral tilt, and 360° panoramic rotation.