The Manfrotto MT190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs follows in the footsteps of the highly popular and award winning 190X series, but has now been further improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 190CX guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 190CXPRO4 is a 4-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
The Manfrotto 327RC2 Joystick Head is constructed of magnesium, providing superior performance and durability, making it the best choice for advanced users with high-end and full frame cameras. The joystick design offers a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera. You can frame and reposition the head freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The Joystick Head has a single locking lever, making control of all movements fast. The head features 360° panoramic rotation, -3°/ +90° lateral, and -90°/ +90° front tilt. Cameras are attached to the ball head with the 200PL-14 Plate with 1/4'' male threads. The head to tripod attachment has 3/8'' female threads. This 1.4 lbs (0.62kg) lightweight head has a 12.13 lbs (5.5kg) load capacity.
- Friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety
- Stainless steel ball made using a "deep drawing" process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision