The Manfrotto 055 Magnesium Ball Head with Q5 Quick Release is a sturdy, professional ball head with separate controls for tilt, pan, and friction that enable precise positioning. With a 26.5 lb load capacity and a sliding camera plate with 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 screws, the durable head is suitable for just about any camera.
The 055 head's lateral tilt ranges from -100° to +40°, and pan is a full 360°. With the head's independent pan lock, its state-of-the-art materials & technology that enable smooth movements, plus the degree markers around the base, the 055 is well-suited for precise panoramic photography.
The head's quick-release mechanism is the innovative Q5 system, which offers excellent ergonomics & speed as well as light weight. The 055 head includes a 501PL sliding plate that enables precise weight balance for cameras with long lenses and other heavy equipment. The plate has a location pin, making it suitable for video cameras.
- Perfect companion for Manfrotto 055 carbon-fiber tripods
- Innovative RC5 quick-release system is ideal for heavy equipment and cameras with long lenses
- Portrait angle selector (90-100°) for finer control over positioning
- Three spirit levels for precise levelling in both portrait & landscape orientations
- Constructed of lightweight magnesium (weighs 2.2 lb)
Manfrotto 055 Magnesium Ball Head with Q5 Quick Release