Manfrotto 222 Joystick Action Grip Ball Head
Versatile, quick and easy to use. Just grip the handle and you can position your camera anywhere within a 180° sphere. Supplied with the 200PL quick release camera plate with secondary safety lock, built-in bubble level and tension adjustment. Made of cast aluminium.
Ideal for 35mm cameras with short or medium focal length lenses. Camera attachment: 1/4" Optional Plates: 200PL-38, 200PLARCH-14, 200PLARCH-38 PATENTED.
- extremely quick to open/position/close
- easy and intuitive to use
- very flexible camera positioning
- "bridge" cameras (compact SLR-type with built-in lenses)
- SLR cameras with short and/or light fixed-length lenses
- sturdy all-metal construction
- the compact, rectangular 200PL quick release plate system fits neatly under small-bodied still cameras up to SLR (even with tele lenses) or small medium format, or under small video cameras or spotting scopes. Its rubber pad gives a good grip without damaging the camera, and its angled sides ensure that it also fits perfectly and tightly into a wide range of Manfrotto heads
- this head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully.
- a convenient single locking mechanism blocks or frees movement on all axes for greater speed of use
- separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked. The position of the red line indicates the approximate amount of friction applied.
- the built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal
| height || 21.0 cm |
| weight || 0.78 kg |
| load capacity || 2.50 kg |
| panoramic rotation || 360 ° |
| color || black |
| patent || patented |
| material || aluminum |
| independent pan lock || no |
| lateral tilt || -90° / +90° |
| quick release || yes |
| ball friction setting || yes |
| secondary safety system || yes |
| bubble spirit level (no) || 1 |
| plate type || 200PL-14 |
| attachment (bottom) || 3/8" female thread |
| attachment || 1/4'' screw|
- Two Years Manfrotto Warranty
Login to get access to Q&A