The Fig Rig Stabilizer from Manfrotto is non-traditional in design, yet simple and effective. It's a modular system that smoothly supports the DV camera and acts as a frame to mount all the accessories.
A circular frame with a crossbar to mount most mini DV cameras, allows the Fig Rig to become part of the body to produce smooth, steady traveling shots. As the operator walks, his/her muscles and tendons absorb all the shocks, transferring only fluid movements to the camera. As there are no straps or harnesses attached to the Fig Rig, quick and wide movements can be made within the same shot - from ground level to overhead, in one smooth movement. The camera, accessories and operator become one, allowing you to film scenes quickly and unobtrusively. With the Fig Rig your creativity is virtually limitless.
- Padded Hand Grip
- For a comfortable and secure grip even in the most extreme environments.
- Cable Clip
- Supplied with 4 cable clips to keep all your wires wrapped cleanly around the rig and out of your shot.
- The camera bar is threaded with one 1/4", 3/8" and 5/8" hole for additional accessory mounting.
- Rubber Base Padding
- A non-slip rubber pad provides stability when using the Fig Rig on a flat surface such as a table, floor or railing.
- Sliding Quick Release Plate
- Supplied with a 501PL sliding QR plate allowing you to position and balance your camera. The plate system can be switched out with a variety of Manfrotto plate assemblies to best match your camera.
- Accessorize Galore
- Mount any number of accessories that are necessary for today's cameras. With the use of the optional 595CLA you can convert the Fig Rig frame into a fully loaded roving cine rig precisely positioning your mic or monitor anywhere around your camera. Add on a Manfrotto 521 series remote control and now you have complete fingertip control of zoom and focus.
- Includes :
Manfrotto 595B Fig Rig Camera Stabilizer
4 x Cable clips 501PL sliding QR plate