With a full range of professional features and the innovative NeoTec rapid opening and closing mechanism, the 458B is geared for the professional photographer on location. The Manfrotto 458B features the innovative NeoTec rapid opening and closing mechanism. The legs open up by simply pulling down on each one, and automatically lock into any position, with no screws, knobs or levers to tighten. By pressing the release button at the top of the legs the legs can be collapsed again fully, or locked at any intermediate point for perfect positioning. And this innovative mechanism exerts more locking power the heavier the weight pushing down on it from above.
Other professional features include improved minimum-maximum height range, two section center column for low angle work and four leg angle positions.
- NeoTec rapid opening and closing mechanism
- Four leg angle settings (25°, 43°, 73° & 90°)
- Two-part center column allows for low angle use without having to remove the camera or reverse the column
- Top casting allows for horizontal use of the center column, for macro or unusual angles
- Carrying strap can be used to support a counterweight
Specially designed for SLR and medium format cameras, the Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head is a compact geared head that uses easily adjustable knobs and offers precise geared movement in three directions: 360° of pan, +90 to -30° of front tilt & +90 to -30° of lateral tilt. This professional head has a large camera platform and a leveling bubble, and the camera screw travels in a 2" slot to facilitate perfect balancing of the camera's center of gravity.
With quick release plate 410PL (with 1/4-20" & 3/8"-16 threaded screws).
Replaces old part number 3275.
- Temporarily disengage geared movement to rapidly position the camera before fine-tuning location