Lowepro Ridgeline BP 250 AW Backpack (Black)
Ready for trail. Ready for commute. Ready to keep your favorite gear safe from weather and impact. That is the mission of the RidgeLine backpack. 24-liter daypack that protects a 15" laptop and tablet. RidgeLine is ready for the trail or for commute.
- Outdoor-inspired daypack with lots of organization and dedicated device storage, built from premium weather-and-impact-resistant materials.
- CradleFit™ compartment suspends and protects a 15" laptop and 10" tablet.
- Padded and breathable air-mesh back panel provides long-wearing comfort and includes a built-in trolley handle for easy transport when paired with a rolling bag.
- Deploy the built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with heat-sealed seams (it is located in a zipped compartment at bottom of pack) to protect gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- Two stretch-mesh side pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like a water bottle or travel umbrella.
- Tricot-lined top pocket is the perfect spot to stash a pair of sunglasses.
- High-visibility orange grab handle for extra carry option.
- Sturdy YKK zippers provide smooth operation and long-lasted durability for repeated use.
- Pack-cloth quality 600D polyester adds a layer of abrasion, impact and UV light resistance.
- TPU-coated fabric with a reflective hit is placed at critical points on pack to add protection and improve visibility.
- Heavy-duty 1680D polyester, with properties that resist abrasion and tears, is PU-coated to provide additional protection from moisture. Perfect for rugged daytime adventures and the rigors of a commute!
Login to get access to Q&A