"Original Lowepro Bag"
The Lowepro Primus AW Backpack (Black) is a fast-access, all-weather backpack designed for the adventurous photographer. It is built with a recycled, water-resistant outer fabric and a seam-sealed AW cover that protects the gear. It is made to carry a pro digital SLR or DV camcorder outfit with accessories, and personal outdoor items. The pack conforms to a variety of body types with an adjustable eight point harness system, giving the photographer exceptional comfort under a heavy load. The lumbar-equipment access point keeps the bag off the ground when digging for equipment in either the upper or lower padded compartments. Easy-access to equipment is accomplished by a side access zipper. The bag has pockets and a Glide-Lock tripod/SlipLock accessory holder. An all-weather cover is included.
Note! This is a Lowepro 40th anniversary commemorative bag and funds raised from the sale of the Primus AW backpack will support Polar Bears International (PBI) a nonprofit organization dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear.
- Exterior: Cyclepet water-resistant fabric
Interior: Closed-cell foam padding
- Type of Closure
- Reversed zipper with zipper garage protects equipment against scratches
Silent zipper pulls provide quiet access while around wild life
- Exterior Dimensions
- 13.2 x 9.3 x 20.1" (33.5 x 23.5 x 51cm) (WxDxH)
- Interior Dimensions
- Lower compartment: 12.6 x 5.7 x 7.3" (32 x 14.48 x 18.54cm) (WxDxH)
Upper compartment: 11.8 x 6.3 x 11.8" (29.97 x 16 x 29.97cm) (WxDxH)
- Tripod Holder
- Waist Belt
- Backpack with two compartments
- Pro digital SLR with attached lens (up to 70-200 f/2.8) 1-2 additional lenses, accessories and personal outdoor accessories
Compact DV camcorder, accessories and personal outdoor accessories
- Carrying/Transport Options
- Carry handle
- 6.4 lbs (2.9kg)