Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 USB 2.0 Webcam - 2MP
The QuickCam Pro 9000 USB 2.0 Webcam from Logitech is a compact web camera that connects to your computer via a standard USB 2.0 interface. The camera allows you to participate in web conferencing, record video to your computer, and take still images. An integrated microphone allows you to capture audio. The camera features a true 2 megapixel sensor that allows you to take high-resolution still images.
The webcam features many advanced features such as RightLight 2 technology, RightSound technology, video effects, and automatic face-tracking. These features and more make this webcam an excellent choice for your webconferencing and chat needs.
- Not only does the camera feature a true 2 megapixel sensor that allows you to capture images at a native resolution, it also features software enhancements to let you take up to 8 MP stills. Video is recorded at a fluid 30 frames per second, eliminating the choppiness often associated with web cameras.
- You'll be able to use the camera to capture video at 960 x 720 pixels. This resolution is comparable with many HD displays; the 30 fps HD video puts this webcam in a league of its own.
- The camera features a sensor with RightLight 2 technology. This allows you to record clear video, even in low light. It makes the camera more usable in a real-world environment where lighting is not always ideal for recording video.
- The camera features an integrated microphone with RightSound technology. RightSound helps to reduce echoes and feedback, allowing you to make video calls without having to use a headset.
- Logitech Video Effects can be used with web chat applications. They allow you to chat using a 3D animated avatar that will actually mimic your facial expressions and movement.
- The camera features a wide angle lens designed by Carl Zeiss. The glass lens captures images that a plastic lens could only dream of. The lens's ultra-wide field of view is coupled with the camera's advanced face-tracking tools, helping to avoid the distortion that is often associated with wide angle lenses.
|Image Sensor || 2 MP Sensor |
|Focus || Automatic |
|Lens || Carl Zeiss |
|Effective Pixels || 1600 x 1200 |
|Image Capture || 8 MP with software enhancement |
|Video Capture || 960 x 720 |
|Frame Rate || 30 fps |
|Audio || Integrated Microphone |
|Connector || USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible) |
|System Requirements || Computer: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz (XP), 2.4 GHz (Vista) |
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista
Memory: 128 MB (XP), 512 MB (Vista)
Hard Drive: 200 MB
Display: 16-bit color
Sound: Windows-compatible sound card and speakers; full-duplex sound card recommended
Hardware: CD-ROM drive, USB port
|Power Requirements || Bus-powered |
|Dimensions (WxHxD) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
|Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer|
- Logitech QuicCam Pro 9000 USB 2.0 Webcam - 2MP
- 6' USB Cable
- Universal Monitor Clip
- Software CD-ROM with QuickCam Applications, Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, AIM, and HP Photosmart Essential
- Quick Start Guide
Login to get access to Q&A