Logitech MK260 Wireless Combo
The Logitech MK260 Wireless Combo includes a wireless keyboard and mouse that are compatible with Windows and Linux systems. Enjoy wireless connectivity of up to 30 feet and optical tracking with 1000 dpi for precise cursor control. Both the keyboard and mouse are both hot pluggable for easy setup, and work with a USB receiver that plugs directly into the USB port on your computer.
Both the keyboard and mouse offer a comfortable design for everyday use. The keyboard has eight hot keys that launch commonly used applications and commands, and it also has durable keys that are spillage and fade resistant. Both are battery powered, and feature a long battery life depending on individual usage. The MK260 wireless combo offers an affordable yet reliable keyboard and mouse solution for everyday computing.
- The advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you enjoy wireless freedom up to 30 feet (10 m) that virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference.
- The mouse offers finger grooves to keep your hand in place, and 1000 dpi optical tracking allows for smooth, responsive cursor control. The sleek keyboard saves space but still offers full-size keys and a wide, curved space bar.
- The keyboard offers eight (8) hot keys that take you directly to commonly used applications and commands. Get instant access to the internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.
- Setup of the MK260 is easy, because both the keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable. Simply plug them into the USB ports on your computer and you can start using them right away.
- The keyboard offers a design that resists spillage and fading from the sun. Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you don't have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills. Meanwhile, a special coating protects the keys from fading.
- A 128-bit AES encryption helps to protect your information by encrypting data transfer between the keyboard and receiver for a high level of security.
- The keyboard is powered by two (2) AAA batteries which can last up to 24 months. The mouse is powered by a single AA battery that can last up to five months. The auto standby function lets you save energy.
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Comfortable Design
- Multimedia and Internet Hot Keys
- Plug-and Play Connection
- Durable Keys
|Interface || USB |
|Wireless || Yes, 2.4 GHz |
|Enhanced Function Keys || 8 |
|Ergonomic || No |
|Power Requirements || Keyboard: |
2 x AAA (included)
1 x AA (included)
|System Requirements || Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
- Logitech MK260 Wireless Combo
- USB Receiver
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- AA Batteries
- User Documentation
Login to get access to Q&A