Imagine a full-featured weapons system for any game, right at your fingertips. The Logitech G15 gaming keyboard provides 18 programmable keys you can assign to any macro function within a game. In addition, you have a separate GamePanel LCD screen on the keyboard for critical in-game information, making this a killer choice for the dedicated player. Additionally, it allows you to set timers for keeping track of game events on the LCD.
The eighteen "G Keys" have three shift states each that enable you to create 54 possible custom macros for each game. Additionally, the Macro Record button provides you with the option of making on-the-fly additions to your key programming set. The G15 features a switch that turns off the 'Windows' key and helps in preventing the accidental endings of your game even if you hit the button.
Three different levels of lighting can help you play comfortably in low-lit area, or even an otherwise dark room. Even controlling audio and video playback is easy, because the keyboard provides convenient media keys for playback. You can simply route the mouse, headset, or other cables using convenient channels under the keyboard, eliminating clutter and potential for accidents with drinks.
- View game stats. Use the GamePanel LCD to view game stats, create new macros, and keep track of important system information without leaving the game. The LCD panel closes completely for transport and storage.
- Play in the dark. Illuminated characters are easily visible in both bright- and low-light conditions, with three levels of backlighting for late-night gaming sessions.
- Create and save macros with a press of a button. 18 fully programmable “G Keys” have three shift states each, for 54 possible custom macros per game
- Eliminate cable hassles! Intelligently route mouse, headset, or other cables using convenient channels under the keyboard.
- Record custom key sequences. Make on-the-fly additions to your key programming set with Macro Record button.
- Watch and listen. Convenient media keys for easy management of audio and video playback.
|System Requirements || Windows-based Computer|
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB available hard disk space
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- Mac OS® X 10.4 or later
- Available high-speed USB 2.0 port
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
- Palm rest
- Software CD
- User documentation