The Attack 3 Joystick from Logitech features 11 programmable buttons and a rapid-fire trigger. The ambidextrous design makes it perfect for both right- and left-handed users. The joystick is plug-and-play, and optional Logitech gaming software allows you to create custom profiles for different games.
- Assert yourself with 11 programmable buttons and a rapid-fire trigger.
- Logitech Gaming software (PC)
- The Logitech gaming software provides advanced button customization, multiple controller configurations, and printable gaming profiles let you get serious about your game.
- The Attack 3 is a plug-and-play device, making it ready to use without any software installation.
- The joystick is designed for both left- and right-handed users.
- 11 Programmable Buttons
- Ambidextrous Design
|Interface || USB |
|Buttons || 11 Programmable |
|System Requirements || Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, or 7; Mac OS 9 or later|
Pentium (or compatible) Processor
20MB Available Hard Disk Space
- Logitech Attack 3 Joystick
- User Manual