The black Traveler Case Duo with Custom Foam for 1 Astra Soft and 1 Astra from Litepanels is a Pelican iM2750 Storm Trak case designed to hold one Astra Soft and one regular Astra, or two regular Astra lights. An injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, it is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight, and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that won't unscrew from the case and will automatically adjust air pressure without letting in water. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. Hinges with integrated feet will hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. Three double-layered soft-grip, solid-core handles, a lightweight retractable telescoping handle, and rugged inline wheels make it easy to transport. This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provide strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged inline wheels with shielded ball bearings, composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread, and mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall