The digital camo LensCoat for the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens from LensCoat is designed to provide maximum protection for your lens when shooting outside. It covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It's ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, as well as sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from the cold in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. In addition, the added protection will help maintain the resale value of the lens.
This version comes in a black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- 100% waterproof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the autofocus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the red dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
LensCoat Lens Cover for the Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens (Digital Camo)