The digital camo Lens Cover for the Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
The digital camo is an advanced computer-generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries. It is made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof close-cell neoprene lens cover.
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches.
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens.
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus, focus limiter, and IS controls.
- A small hole on the last segment lines up with the white dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed.
- Includes 2 additional pieces for when the lens is used with the rotating tripod collar.
2 x Additional Pieces for Tripod Collar
LensCoat Lens Cover for the Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens (Digital Camo)