LensCoat Lens Cover for the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS AF Lens (Black)
The black Lens Cover for the Sigma 70-200 2.8 DG OS AF Lens AF Lens
covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. The camouflage pattern is ideal for nature and outdoor photographers as well as for sports shooters and photojournalists. The cover helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. The cover is easy to install and remove and will leave no residue on your lens.
For added convenience, there is also a clear UV-PVC window over the lens controls and distance scale that make it easy to activate the AF/IS/VR controls. For mounting purposes, there is a hole that helps align the lens with the body.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic window over the distance scale
- Easy access hole for auto focus
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the colored dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
LensCoat Lens Cover for the Sigma 70-200 2.8 DG OS AF Lens (Black)
Login to get access to Q&A