The Leica Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH Lens is a high performance, standard focal length optic built exclusively for the Leica S Digital Camera System. Designed for professional applications, the lens guarantees outstanding color and contrast at all apertures and distances as close as 1.6' (0.5m). Highly refractive glass with anomalous partial dispersion provides image sharpness from edge to edge and a built-in front filter with environmental sealing protects the optic under harsh shooting conditions.
- Powerful Depth-of-Field Control
- With a large f/2.5 maximum aperture, the lens provides outstanding low light performance and fine depth-of-field control. The circular shaped aperture offers beautiful out of focus characteristics for dramatic portraits with soft bokeh.
- Dedicated Autofocus Motor
- Leica S Series Lenses are manufactured with autofocus built into the lens. An integrated screw-type motor provides dependable, fast autofocusing without noise. The photographer can override autofocus at any time by adjusting the wide focus ring.
- Filter Size
- f/Stop Range
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.6' (0.5m)
- 6 Groups / 8 Elements + 1 Filter Element
- 3.66" (93mm)
- Maximum Diameter
- 3.54" (90mm)
- 26.1 oz (740g)