The Leica Neoprene Case M with Short Front is a fitted neoprene case made to protect and carry the Leica M series camera with a lens up to 60mm. When the stretch covering is removed, it hangs on a loop on the camera's carrying strap to make sure it is not lost. The neoprene case is not only an effective second skin for the camera and lens but also has room for two SD memory cards. The case can be stowed into any piece of baggage.
- Neoprene case made to fit a 35mm rangefinder camera.
- Pockets for two SD memory cards.
- Carried by a loop on the camera's carrying strap
- Compatible with Leica M series 35mm rangefinder camera with a lens up to 60mm from the bayonet flange.
- Material: Neoprene
- Carrying/Transport Options: Loop on the camera's carrying strap