This Kirk BL-7D L-Bracket for Canon EOS 7D w/BG-E7 is a right-angle, quick-release bracket that fits on the base of the EOS 7D with the BG-E7 battery grip attached, allowing you to quickly move from vertical to horizontal format without moving your tripod head or changing your position. The L-bracket allows access to the camera's I/O ports and battery pack. It works especially well with wide-angle, tilt-shift, or macro lenses. This bracket must be used with an (optional) Arca-style quick-release platform such as a ball head or quick-release clamp, and an (optional) camera plate is necessary.
- Custom made one-piece bracket machined from lightweight 6061T6 aluminum
- Allows full access to rubber side hatches
- Allows full use of the remote switch even in the vertical format
- Strap tab design clamps firmly to both the L-bracket and the strap ring on the camera to prevent any twist, flex, or movement of the L-bracket
- Features a sensor centering line