The Kirk BL-5D3G L-Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III With BG-E11 Battery Grip is a lightweight tripod mount that is custom designed to snugly fit a Canon 5D Mark III camera body with a BG-E11 battery grip attached. Machined from a single piece of 6061T6 lightweight aluminum, it provides full access to the rubber side hatches, and full use of the remote switch even in the vertical format. The strap tab design clamps firmly to both the L-bracket and the strap ring on the camera to prevent any twist, flex, or movement of the bracket.
This design allows you to release, turn, and remount your camera in mere seconds, when switching from horizontal to vertical orientation and back. It is especially useful for shorter macro, wide-angle, and tilt-shift lenses.
- For use with quick release tripod mount systems that use the Arca Swiss type clamp.
- Designed to allow use of the Canon Remote Switch, even in vertical format.
- Custom made one-piece bracket machined from lightweight 6061TG aluminum.
- Allows full access to rubber side hatches.
- Allows use of camera strap.
Kirk BL-5D3G L-Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III With BG-E11 Battery Grip