Imaging pros expect a lot from their equipment and can't afford to have a component limit their productivity or creativity. That's where Kingston's CompactFlash Elite ProTM memory cards come in. They're designed specifically to help advanced amateur or professional photographers get the best performance from their high-end imaging devices and applications.
No matter how fast you work, the Elite Pro can keep pace with its ultra-fast transfer rates. With up to 16GB capacity* means you can capture more continuous, high-resolution images in less time with the Elite Pro than with traditional CompactFlash memory cards. When it's time to transfer your largest files, watch them fly - your production workflow will be more efficient than ever. Kingston's Type II PC card adapter or our CF readers (see optional accessories) can expand your capabilities further, allowing full use of a computer's USB or parallel ports.
When you purchase a Kingston CompactFlash Elite Pro memory card, you're not just getting great Flash memory performance. The Kingston name means you can count on our products to perform when it matters most.
- Capacities* — 8GB
- Dimensions — 1.43" x 1.68" x 0.13" (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) - CF Type 1
- Speed** — 25MB/sec. read, 20MB/sec. write
- Operating Temperature — 0o to 60o C / 32o to 140o F
- Storage Temperature — -20o to 85o C / -4o to 185o F
- Standardized — complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Easy — plug-and-play
- Guaranteed — lifetime warranty
- Economical — autosleep mode preserves system battery life