The medium black KT DL-3N1-22 Sling Backpack provides a 3-in-1 way to store, carry and use your gear. It has the capacity to hold your pro DSLR with a mid-range zoom attached plus 3-4 additional lenses, flash and accessories including a dedicated area for memory cards. It's also sized to hold your 11.6" laptop, iPad, tablet or netbook. For the videographer, it can hold a compact video camcorder plus accessories.
The unique design of this pack offers you a way to gain access to your gear while still maintaining its traditional backpack format. In the backpack or "X" position with the straps across your chest this allows you to easily and rapidly swing the pack to either your left or right side by simply releasing the quick release buckles. In this way, you won't have to remove the entire pack to retrieve gear.
The pack is essentially divided in half with the bottom half designated for your photo or video gear and the top half for personals such a maps, paperwork, cell phone and 11.6" laptop or iPad. The overall design maintains a thin, efficient profile. The main camera compartment comes with modular yellow padded dividers that give you the freedom to configure the pack to suit your gear needs.
The top compartment can also be used to store less frequently needed gear. There are two external zippered pockets that allow you to retrieve accessories without having to open the main compartments. The front of the pack contains tripod straps that can accommodate a small field tripod.
The pack is made from durable ripstop nylon and comes with a handy rain cover that can be readily deployed when the weather turns against you. For added convenience, the KT DL-3N1-22 Sling Backpack is compatible with KATA's optional Insertrolley or any wheeled cart. Simply thread the pack over the tow handle and you'll have the ability to place all your luggage on one rolling cart. The pack comes with a 5-year warranty from KATA.
- Three Carry Options
- Wear as a right or left sling or as a traditional backpack; change from one style to the other using easy to use quick release buckles
- "X" Position
- Wear the pack as a traditional backpack with the option to swing the pack left or right for a sling design providing rapid access to your gear
- Top compartment is for personals and laptop or iPad while the bottom half is for photo/video gear
- Modular Dividers
- The main compartment can be configured to suit your gear needs
- Insertrolley Compatible
- This bag is compatible with an optional trolley. This is a simple system that allows you to carry the case, or even several cases at once. Simply slide the trolley through the integrated sleeve on the pack for secure and easy mobility
- Rain Cover
- The provided, easy to deploy rain cover will protect your valuable equipment during extreme weather conditions
- Pro-DSLR with battery pack and mid-range zoom lens attached plus additional lenses (3-4) and other photo equipment, or a compact video camcorder with accessories; also holds an 11.6" laptop or iPad/tablet/netbook
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 36.5" (92.7 cm)
Kata KT DL-3N1-22 Sling Backpack (Medium, Black)