The Kata Palms-2 Advanced Lighting Case is a soft, reinforced case made to carry a large variety of accessories and sensitive equipment primarily used for lighting kits. A reinforced plate forms the base, on which are mounted the two halves of the case, each shaped like the palm of a hand. It is based on the architectural principle of the arch; the case provides the equipment with complete protection. In addition to the arch and the peripheral padding, the bag contains partitions and an inside frame that allows modular division into padded compartment. On the bag's walls are four pockets for stands or gels. Mesh pockets on the inside walls may be used to store cables, extra bulbs and filters.
- The Modi-Vers System allows you to create compartments that meet your requirements. The divider can be cut with scissors to any desired size. You can attach the newly cut divider to another divider or the walls of the bag with a special Touch Fastener connector.
- The interior of the bag is made of a loop fabric called Yelloop to which you can attach the Modi-Vers dividers. It is a bright yellow material, so that the contents can be viewed with ease.
- Toblerone shock absorbers are made from synthetic thermo-rubber that absorbs shocks and protects the case from abrasion, dirt, mud and standing water.
- Arch and padding with foam plastic boards and aluminum staves
- TT Tail Trap Buckle is an ergonomically adjustable curved buckle designed for comfort and ease of use. The buckle locks closed no matter how tight you choose to make it. To open, just push back the trap with your thumb.
- The included DTS Insertrolley attaches by sliding the trolley through the sleeve and provides 4 extendable wheels for better stabilization and easy mobility
- Interior mesh pockets may be used to store cables, reserve bulbs and filters
- 2 Interior pockets for stands or for gels in each side
Kata Palms-2 Advanced Lighting Case with DTS Insertrolley - for Lighting Kits with Stands