The Kata LAB-21 Laptop Advanced Bag is a laptop computer bag made for the digital photographer, videographer or executive. It has a padded partition and many pockets for the laptop and accessories and an additional compartment for folders. The bag opens away from your body and remains upright which makes it easy to remove the laptop.
The LAB-21 bag is designed to carry all the videographer's or businessman's personal items and accessories. The computer compartment has a padded partition for a laptop computer (adjustable for all common laptop types). The back compartment can be used for folders, paperwork and catalogues. The bag also has room for charger and cables and for external drives and other accessories that accompany the computer. There is also extra room for books, folders, and other miscellaneous accessories. Inside mesh pockets may be used for storing diskettes, CDs, mouse and cables. An external pocket can be used either as a long pocket or two smaller ones.
The LAB-21 is supplied with ergonomic carry handle and a NSS shoulder strap and can be used with the optional DTS Insertrolley.
- Fabric: 1680 Ballistic Nylon and specially fabricated Nycore with fluorocarbon based water-repellent finish on the outside and three layers of polyurethane coating on the inside.
Padding: Cross-linked Polyethylene-foam in shoulder straps and handles
- Type of Closure
- YKK coil silent action zippers
- Interior Dimensions
- 14.2 x 4.7 x 11.8" (36 x 12 x 30 cm) (LxWxH)
- Laptop computer and accessories
- Carrying/Transport Options
- Padded carrying handle
- 2.86 lbs (1.3 kg)