When shooting outdoors, you're bound to encounter a bit of rain; and perhaps even a few downpours. Lucky for you, the CRC-13 PL Compact Rain Cover from Kata protects your valuable equipment against water damage. It's custom fitted for camcorders like a Sony HDR-HC1, Panasonic AG-DVC30, or Canon G2/XM2 in standard configuration (without additional large accessories).
Made from waterproof materials, the cover has a clear TPU panel that allows you to perform controlled monitoring and view the LCD screen of your camcorder at any angle. Additionally, the cover features designated microphone and viewfinder sleeves.
When handheld, the full bottom opening allows easy working with both hands. When using a tripod, the bottom opening seals easily. The cover slips quickly over a camera to protect it from sudden showers and is secured by a quick tug on its drawstrings.
- Cover Basics
- Made from waterproof materials
- Clear TPU panel allows for controlled monitoring and viewing of the LCD screen at any angle
- Designated microphone and viewfinder sleeves
- Full bottom opening allows easy working with both hands for handheld use
- Bottom opening seals easily for use with a tripod
- Slips quickly over a camera to protect it from sudden showers
- Secured by a drawstring closure
- Quick Installation
- The frontal opening lets you easily install the rain cover over your camera when shooting with a mattbox, without having to disassemble the mattbox
- On Board
- Conforms to current FAA airline carry-on regulations
- Custom Tailored
- Fits the Sony HDR-HC1, VX-1000, PD-100, PDX-10, Panasonic AG-DVC30, JVC GY-VS200, Canon G2/XM2 and similar models
Kata CRC-13 PL Compact Rain Cover for Camcorder