Jusino AX-254C (Carbon Fibre) Crystal Silver Professional Traveller Series 4-Sections Tripod (Max Load 12kg) with BH-68 Professional Ballhead with Arca Swiss Quick Release System (QR Plate Included) (Max Load 15kg)
Jusino AX Traveller Series tripod uses imported material in its making, improving stability yet able to reduce the overal weight of the tripod. In making, Jusino uses high precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine, making sure that all surfaces are cut to its highest precision and smoothness.
Surface of AX Traveller Series tripod was treated using carbon material, making it highly durable to resistance and corrosion, at the same time improving the surface smoothly and details.
- Tripod leg with 180 degree reversible design.
- Comes with Spring type 3 angles leg design. Modern top design allow three different angle of shooting: Low angle, reverse shooting, flat angle shooting.
- Restractable screw on the tripod: 1/4" and 3/8".
- Hidden Hood.
- Compass and Spirit Level at tripod top base.
- Removing tripod leg with Jusino logo to convert it into standable monopod.
- Fast center column design, removable and allow low angle shooting.
- Leg locking system avoiding twisting.
- Model: AX-254C
- Colour: Carbon fiber
- Sec: Four
- Materialsï¼š Carbon Fiber
- Leg Diaï¼ˆMaxï¼‰: Φ25
- Leg Diaï¼ˆMinï¼‰: Φ16
- Max Height ï¼ˆCenter Column Extendedï¼‰: 1715mm
- Min Height: 150mm
- Folded Height: 445mm
- Weight: 0.97kg
- Max Load: 12kg
- Model: BH-68
- Materialï¼š Aluminum
- Colour: Black
- Ball Diameter: 45mm
- Height: 104mm
- Weight: 0.57kg
- Max Load: 15kg
- Jusino AX-254C Professional Traveller Series 4-Sections Tripod (Max Load 12kg)
- Jusino BH-68 Professional Ballhead with Arca Swiss Quick Release System (Max Load 15kg)
- Jusino Standard QR Plate
- Short Center Column
- Padded Tripod Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Login to get access to Q&A