Jobu Design Topmount Flash Bracket with Quick Release
Our top-mount flash bracket shares many features of our smaller sidemount bracket.
Image shows FB-TM2 mounted to Jobu Jr.2 head with HM-J2 horizontal mount (Not included).
A simple no-fuss design lets users get on with shooting and not mess with knobs, sliders, flippers or other gadgets. We listened to what you wanted, and we have delivered.
Very important for reducing "RED-EYE" in your subjects. Even small birds can show red-eye or at least unnatural looking hot-spots when a low-level flash is used.
- The bracket is 11" tall placing most flashes approximately 12" away from the centre of the lens.
- For use with a telephoto lens and TOP-MOUNT gimbal style head (or any ballhead).
- The quick-release system mounts to any arca-swiss compatible plate, including our own SureFoot Plates. You MUST use a double-dovetail plate, or an adapter on an older style plate.
- A rubberized grip provides a more comfortable place to hold the bracket while positioning.
- Extremely lightweight! Only 7.9oz (220 grams)
- Black anodized aircraft aluminum and all stainless steel hardware for extreme outdoor use.
- REQUIRED: Mounts to off-camera shoe cords or remote slaves with a standard 1/4"-20 thread. (You must somehow connect the flash to the camera... keep that in mind!)
- Important: An adapter is required for use with the Nikon SC-29 shoe cord. See ADPT-SC29
Login to get access to Q&A