The Jobu Design NX4 Surefoot Lensplate (7") is designed to safely mount and secure larger telephotos, such as a 400 mm f/2.8, 500mm f/4, 600mm f/4 and other similar lenses, to your tripod. It features 3 mounting screws for achieving multiple fit options on larger lenses, a double-dovetail profile (for using quick release flash brackets) and it's compatible with all other North American Arca-Swiss-style lensplates. This plate is functionally identical to the NX3 5.5" plate, but is quite long, enabling terrific balance adjusment.
Pick a plate that is 1" longer than the mounting-foot on your lens to allow enough room for a flash bracket with quick release to be added. Most medium to large lenses use 2 or more mounting screws.
- Double-dovetail design enables use of our Quick Release flash brackets (requires 3/4" of lensplate exposed past your lens foot)
- 3 mounting screws for achieving multiple fit options on larger lenses are included--two 1/4"-20 captive screws, one centrally located 3/8"-16 captive screw
- Hard-anodized black finish
- Compatible with all Arca-Swiss-style clamps
For Larger Telephotos (Up to 600mm f/4)
Jobu Design NX4 Surefoot Lensplate (7")
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Captive Screw
- Centrally Located 3/8"-16 Captive Screw
- 2 x Safety Screws
- 5/32" and 3/32" Allen Keys