Hasselblad Stellar (Olive Wood) Digital Camera
The Hasselblad Stellar redefines quality with its elegantly designed aluminium body and metal operation controls. Only the finest materials are used to craft the ergonomic handgrip, making it a beautifully powerful, pocket-sized camera.
Vario-Sonnar® by ZEISS: ultimate refinement
Great images start with a truly great lens. The refined Vario-Sonnar® zoom lens that’s specially selected for the Stellar brings every image to life with outstanding resolution and exquisite detailing.
Alongside rich, lifelike colours, you’ll enjoy remarkable clarity and brightness with any subject, right across the image. What’s more, the bright aperture of this lens makes it ideal for shooting in low light.
Unique T* coating for high contrast and brilliant colours
Reflections caused by light bouncing off the surface of any lens can be a big problem, whether you’re shooting still photos or Full HD video.
In 1935, ZEISS pioneered the development of a thin coating that cuts these reflections when it’s applied to the lens surface. This T* coating, as it’s known, combats reflections to ensure high-contrast pictures with brilliant colours.
You’ll see the difference with a dramatic reduction in flare or ‘ghosting’, especially when you’re shooting into strong sunlight.
Hasselblad with Hasselblad with lenses by ZEISS Hasselblad with lenses by ZEISSlenses by ZEISS
ZEISS has helped document some of the most iconic moments in human history. When NASA astronauts landed on the Moon in 1969, unforgettable images from the harsh conditions of the lunar surface were captured with Hasselblad camera fitted with lenses by ZEISS.
The unique partnership between ZEISS and Hasselblad is one that stretches back over 50 years and we are proud to continue the tradition of supplying the very best optics on our cameras.
- Image device: 13.2 mm × 8.8 mm (1.0 type) Exmor CMOS sensor
- Total number of pixels: Approx. 20.9 Megapixels
- Effective number of pixels: Approx. 20.2 Megapixels
- Lens: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 3.6× zoom lens f = 10.4 mm – 37.1 mm (28 mm –100 mm (35 mm film equivalent)) F1.8 (W) – F4.9 (T) While shooting movies (16:9): 29 mm – 105 mm*1 While shooting movies (4:3): 36 mm – 128 mm*1 *1 When [SteadyShot] is set to [Standard]
- SteadyShot: Optical
- Exposure control: Automatic exposure, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, Manual exposure, Scene Selection (13 modes)
- White balance: Automatic, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy,Incandescent, Fluorescent (Warm White/ Cool White/Day White/Daylight), Flash, Color temperature/Color filter, Custom
- Signal format: For 1080 50i: PAL color, CCIR standards HDTV 1080/50i, 1080/50p specification; For 1080 60i: NTSC color, EIA standards HDTV 1080/60i, 1080/60p specification
- File format: Still images: RAW, JPEG (DCF, Exif, MPF Baseline) compliant, DPOF compatible
- Movies (AVCHD format): AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compatible
- Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio: Dolby Digital 2ch, equipped with Dolby Digital Stereo Creator
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
- Movies (MP4 format): Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Recording media: “Memory Stick Duo” media, “Memory
- Stick Micro” media, SD cards, microSD memory cards
- Flash: Flash range (ISO sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index) set to Auto): Approx. 0.3 m to 17.1 m (11 3/4 inches to 56 ft. 1 3/4 inches) (W) Approx. 0.55 m to 6.3 m (1 ft. 9 1/2 inches to 20 ft. 8 inches) (T)
- [Input and Output connectors]
- HDMI connector: HDMI micro jack
- Micro USB connector: USB communication USB communication: Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- LCD screen: 7.5 cm (3.0 type)
- TFT drive Total number of dots: 1 228 800 dots
- [Power, general]
- Power: Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1, 3.6 V AC Adaptor AC-UD10/UD11, 5V
- Power consumption (during shooting): 1.5 W
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) Storage temperature: –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F) Dimensions (CIPA compliant): 101.6 mm × 58.1 mm × 35.9 mm (4 inches × 2 3/8 inches × 1 7/16 inches) (W/H/D)
- Mass (CIPA compliant) (including NPBX1 battery pack, “Memory Stick Duo” media): Approx. 252 g (8.5 oz) Microphone: Stereo
- Speaker: Monaural
- Exif Print: Compatible
- PRINT Image Matching III: Compatible
- [AC Adaptor]
- Power requirements: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 0.2 A
- Output voltage: DC 5 V, 1 500 mA
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Approx. 75 mm × 33 mm × 45 mm (W/H/D)
- Mass: Approx. 75 g
- [Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1]
- Used battery: Lithium-ion battery Maximum voltage: DC 4.2 V Nominal voltage: DC 3.6 V Maximum charge voltage: DC 4.2 V Maximum charge current: 1.89 A Capacity: 4.5 Wh (1 240 mAh)
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Hasselblad Stellar (Padouk Wood) Digital Camera
Login to get access to Q&A